Thursday, July 23, 2009

YOON EUN HYE



The coffee maker, Andie from the hit series Coffee Prince and the lady princess of the Princess Hours series, Yoon Eun Hye showed her sexiness in Vogue girl mag.

WAAAH! She is definitely hot, I see a different side of her, a more mature one. Far from her roles in the said series. I'm really a fan of her, she really has a good acting skills, beauty and charm. If I were a boy (as beyonce said) I will fall for her hehehe... Based on what I read she will have a new drama series that will be shown this Aug 2009 at KBS entitled My Fair Lady previously Lady Castle. The drama also stars Yoon Sang-hyun and Jung Il-woo.

Type rest of the post here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Asian Addiction Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template--